Due to a recent outbreak, the Zombie Domestication Program is hosting a zombie adoption event, sponsored by the Paranormal Shopping Network and Christie's Cranial Delights. Three licensed zombie caregivers will be selected to adopt their very own zombie. View the ad for Christie's Cranial Delights, and read below for more details about the adoption event!
In order to adopt a zombie, an entrant must:
- Be a subscriber to the Paranormal Shopping Network newsletter as of May 31, 2016 at 11:59:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time. A subscription form is available at www.paranormalshoppingnetwork.com.
- Be a legal resident or citizen of the United States of America.
- Be able to provide a valid US Postal address for shipping.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Not be affiliated with the Paranormal Shopping Network, Three Cat Films, or Hummingbird Marketing Services.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
Three (3) hand-made rag doll zombies wearing Christie’s Cranial Delights t-shirts will be given away as prizes. Dolls are made using various materials, including acrylic paints, and are intended for display use only. Each doll is unique; doll received may not match dolls shown.
The approximate retail value of each doll is $20 USD. This drawing is for the dolls only; there will be no cash equivalents. Winners are responsible for remitting any applicable state or federal taxes directly to the appropriate government entity.
Winners will be chosen on June 1 by random drawing. They will be notified via e-mail by June 5. If winners do not respond to the email by June 12, an alternate winner will be selected, or no prize will be awarded, at the discretion of Three Cat Films, LLC.
Three Cat Films, LLC retains the rights to use the winner’s name and likeness in publicity related to this contest and future marketing efforts related to the Paranormal Shopping Network web series.
The approximate odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
Paranormal Shopping Network
c/o Three Cat Films, LLC
PO Box 9084
Seattle, WA 98109